Jan 2, 2011

my wood carving

CARVING ON SOFT WOOD :

My wood work carried out by my visual art sir mr.siva sir !!!

He is one of my fav sir who got out my talent out
of our self all had a great work with his control 
the one of he work is wood carving.

This the wood carving on the right side whee as in the left is the printing of it in oil color in paper and  lamited it it formed a mirror image which mad ethe print more different from the carving !!!

I planned to make  an abstract in curve and with ma name initial Naveen Kumar in the centre !I
i carried two types of wood work here one is deep and other is layer work in the center NK is made as layer work .

abstraction on curves and my initial are theirs in this carving

2 comments:

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT :)

FLIPKART-SEARCH

Link IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...