Jan 2, 2011

Album Art - Art Tecnique

ART WORK : COLOR  TECHNIQUE
This art work done for my JURRY  I  sem  ,this art work is done in work of an visual arts which is a piece of conceptual art .
MATERIALS:
Cartridge sheet a3 size, oil plasters,black poster colour,cutter

METHOD:
FIRST :Take the sheet and apply the oil plasters what all r colurs u needed I used pink ,green , violet                   
SECOND :mix black postor colour with water but not to lose the black colour apply the colour using paint brush over the oil plasters.
THIRD :now let it be dry NOTE:not full dry only half dry .
FOURTH :not scratch over it like wht and all shapes and forms u needed accourding to your idea .

Art work is the some creativity which is a process of transferring  ones idea in the form of art in which he want  to express to the world. 
I got a dffrent look as a sky with the sun’s wave one the sky with stars .this was made in the guideness of my senior which they learnt on their 1st sem jurry.this one made the others to think on it how I would I made it this was also an another + for me on VISUAL ARTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT :)

FLIPKART-SEARCH

Link IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...