55TH NASA - ANDCECO INDUSTRIAL CITY AT KRISHNAGIRI
theme__revolution in evolution:
- +the design problem is to study the after effects of unemployment,migration of rural settlements to urban areas and to analyse cramped settlements.
- +krishnagiri is one such locality which needs immediate attention it has large amount of raw material
- +special economic zone is created with 6 zone in the site providing importance to industrial & recreation zones
- +The concept of the evolutionary design solution with regard to the present prevailing scenario is being acheived
- +the deisgn is made with innovative use of technology&materials,promoting a greener and better world of employ ment, thereby creating a green footprints for the future of india
THE SCENARIO AND PROPOSAL:
· In today’s context, urbanization is taking place rapidly.
· The influence of urbanization is felt all over the world and also in Krishnagiri but not to a greater extent as in other surrounding areas.
· Thus the main aim of the design is to create complete functional set -up where both the production and the sale of every commodity in a particular field are present in the immediate vicinity, with close proximity to each other.
· The first step is to analyze the present state of unemployment, underemployment, population migration, slum development.
· By relating the present state of under development and need for the economic progression the proposed design context is to create an urban platform.
· Our proposal will be in such a way that will bring uplift to the economical, social, industrial, through a sustainable approach.