Jan 2, 2011

album art - texture

ALBUM ART -HOBBY TEXTURE :


COINS : Coins plays a major role i inspired the pic which i saw back of the coin then i started collecting the coin on my India countries.
Later on with the coin which is given by my dad made me to make a coin collector on
aboard coins
I have totally 83 countries and 165 different coins so since its not safety to take it to college for my JURRY purpose so i planned to make texture of the coins which i collected on my interest .
this texture is made in the paper and which i got another + with the jurrer
my hobby is coin collection i wanted to show im a coin collector so i planned to make a texture of some of the the other country coins i have collected so i planned to do this i taken the texture with the pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT :)

FLIPKART-SEARCH

Link IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...