Dec 3, 2011

My basic design 1

DESIGN 1 -MODEL ON TOOTH PICKS :

My first model in the life time of my carrier which made me feel proud since i got a good name as a model maker than in va.

this model done i nthe basic concept of TRIANGLE as a base which gives the structural stability.
The full
model is supposed to be like a ancient pyramids !! to make some diff in that the top of the model is  changed .
Not only in the base the TRAINGLE is used in every part of the model for structural stablity .

TIPS :
USING LESS GLUE ON THE JOINING OF THE STICKS WILL MAKE THE STICK TO DRY SOON !! 
PROVIDING TRAINGLE BASE IS THE ONLY WAY TO PROJECT THE MODEL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE !!
I LEARN WITH LESS STRENGTH MATERIALS PROVIDING TRIANGLE BASE ACTS AS THE BEST SUPPORTING BASE ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR THE COMMENT :)

FLIPKART-SEARCH

Link IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...